SSBC TUTORING PLAN
Every Wednesday that school is in session.
Drop off and Pickup - Due to not having any school on Wednesdays, if you sign your child up, we ask that you drop off your child at the church Wednesday between 3:00-3:20 PM. They need to bring their Chromebook, and any work, or projects that they need help with.
The Schedule will be
• 3:30 - 4:50 - Individual homework and aids available to help
• 5:00 - Dinner
• 5:45 - Clean Up, Gym, and outside activities
• 7-7:45 - Small group church time.
Please pick up your child at 7:50 PM by using the uppermost entrance, past the grave yard, and circle around in-between the church building and FLC.
When your child arrives
- We will check temps for everyone attending
- Masks will be required. We will try to use the same protocols as EAMS
- We will have hand sanitizing stations throughout the property.
- • We will do our best to maintain 6ft during the rotations and meal times.
• Only the workers will touch the food and serving utensils.
• All food workers will have gloves and masks on.
Church small groups
At 7 PM we will transition to our church service. We recommend everyone to stay for this.
We break into middle school boys and middle school girls and discuss various topics to help your child have a greater understanding of the Bible, who Jesus is, and how he wants us to live our lives.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact our Associate Pastor James Safrit @828.929.9144
To register your child please fill out this form. https://forms.gle/CaYV8erJF41MaSvQ9